As part of strengthening research at the National School of Statistics and Applied Economics (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Economie Appliquée d’Abidjan, ENSEA) Cote d’Ivoire, a call for Applications in its PhD Programmes have been issued. Programmes offered are:
- Quantitative Economics
- Statistics and Social Sciences
- Statistics and Public Health
- Statistical Methodology
Application requirements include the following;
- Cover letter addressed to the Director of ENSEA
- Recently updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of the A-level/12th Grade/High School Certificate
- Certificates and transcripts of Masters and First Degree Programmes and any other proof that may support the application.
- Thesis on research project of a maximum of five (5) pages clearly indicating the title, problem, objectives, analytical approach, literature review, hypotheses and expected results as well as corresponding bibliographic references. Particular attention will be paid to the quality of writing of the proposed research topic and its relevance to the research interests of ACE researchers
- Two (2) letters of recommendation that can justify the student’s research capacity (preferably two letters from lecturers qualified to supervise a thesis).
Applications containing all certified documents should be sent via email: email@example.com with “Application for the Recruitment of Doctoral Candidates ” as the subject. Please note that any incomplete application will be rejected and applications from non-French speakers and women are strongly encouraged.
For more information please visit https://ensea.ed.ci/en/ or contact the following numbers TEL: (225) 22 44 08 42 / CEL: (225) 08 62 64 36
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019