TITLE OF THE WORKSHOP – Coding Skills for Everyone
Introduce participants to the world of computing and programming. Participants will be taught what is meant by programming, and be able to solve basic problems using an interactive system which helps them to learn how to code.
- Improve participant’s digital literacy
- Discuss the growth of technology over the last decades
- Impart knowledge on the benefits of learning Computer Science
- Impart knowledge on the benefits that coding has in any career field
- Educate participants on career options available when one learns how to code
- Discuss how most computer applications work.
- Equip participants with problem solving skills so they can introduce social change effectively.
- High school students
- People 13 years and older
Wednesday 15th – Thursday 16th August, 2018
Association of African Universities Secretariat,
Trinity Avenue, East Legon
Ms Georgina Diana Maison
Mr Frank Asefuah